Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Thanks mam sakshi and all senior

25 May 2015 11:35

Nida25

Mam sakshi thanks for giving time to me. You are really good English teacher. All are good especially thank to very senior and maha maha guru Sir GV. This forum is excellent . I will recommend to my friend to join this forum and remove your confusion.

25 May 2015 14:19
"Sakshi"
25 May 2015 14:19

@Nida
You’r welcome.
I am not a teacher, but a student. I help myself by helping you all. I always try to help everyone if I can.

25 May 2015 21:18
gvshwnth
25 May 2015 21:18

@Nida, Sakshi and all members,

Every one here is a knowledge sharer, helper, learner and guide.
We are all language lovers and take pride in the variety of rich languages in our country (India)
No one here is always a teacher or always a guru.
Though we are all strangers to one another, we still help one another,  expecting nothing in return.
I help others in learning English and I use this forum to improve my Hindi and to learn Tamil.
Other languages are also on my waiting list particularly Kannada, Malayalam and Gujarati
I may also make a beginning in Telugu, Marathi and Bengali in future.
It is not necessary (or even possible) for me to become an expert in so many languages
Just basic knowledge is enough for me, so that I can at least understand the language when spoken by others.
Knowing the language of a region, automatically improves your relationship with the people who speak that language.
Nothing gives more pleasure and satisfaction to an Indian than to watch a complete outsider speak to him in the native language.

I am happy you are recommending this forum to your friends.
I request you and others to please identify some persons who are good at one regional language at least and persuade them to join the forum
so that they can guide others.
Even if they spend only 10 to 15 minutes per day, it is enough.
This forum lacks people who can answer, particularly in the Regional language sections.
Only Hindi and English sections are busy and active because there are members available to post answers.
Recently Nathan has joined the Tamil section and I welcome his presence and I am using the opportunity to learn Tamil.
I hope we can identify more persons for the other regional languages.
Once there is some knowledgeable member available to answer, automatically the traffic in other sections will improve.

This site is unique. Let us all do our best to promote it and to increase the scope and improve the quality of the postings.
Regards
GV