Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Please translate to Hindi - request for voluntary organisation

30 Mar 2015 08:44

Brond

Our school’s P&C association would like to reach out to members of our community who speak Hindi, and I wonder if this coudl be translated to Hindi for me? I know it’s a bit longer than the usual requests…. Thanks in advance.

Please find attached a class contact list for your student’s class. The Parents and Citizens Association at the school collects information from             parents to share with other parents in this list, but also so that the Parents and Citizens association can keep you informed of their activities.

Please do not use the information in this document for the wrong purpose.

If you would like to share your contact information with other parents and receive emails from the Parents and Citizens Association, please send details to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

30 Mar 2015 09:35
gvshwnth
30 Mar 2015 09:35

Welcome to our forum, Brond.
I have translated it to the best of my ability.
Please wait for at least a day before using it.
May be other knowledable members may suggest corrections or improvements.
If you receive none , you can go ahead with this draft.
Regards
GV

In Devnaagari script:

संलग्न है, आपके बेटे/बेटी की कक्षा के लिए एक सम्पर्क सूची।

स्कूल के पेरन्ट्स एंड सिटिज़ेन्स अस्सोसियेशन यह सूचना माता-पितओं से एकत्रित करती  है ताकि यह सभी माता-पिताओं के साथ साझा किया जा सके और साथ ही, पेरन्ट्स एंड टीचर्स अस्सोसियेशन आपको अपने कार्यक्रमों की लगातार सूचना दे सके।

कृपया इस प्रपत्र में दी गई सूचना का ग़लत इस्तेमाल न करें।

यदि आप अपनी सम्पर्क सूचना अन्य माता - पिताओं के साथ साझा करना चाह्ते हैं और  पेरन्ट्स एंड सिटिज़ेन्स अस्सोसियेशन से ई मेल प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं तो कृपया विवरण इस पते पर भेजें : .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
============
The same draft as above is re-written in the Roman script just in case your computer set up does not output Devanaagari characters:

sa~nlagn hai aapke beTee/beTee kee kakshaa ke liye ek sampark soochee

skool ke parents and citizens association yah soochnaa maataa pitaao~n se ekatrit kartee hai taaki vah sabhee maataa pitaao~N ke saath saajhaa kiyaa jaa sake aur saath hee parents and citizen’s association aapko apane kaaryakramo~n kee lagaataar soochnaa de sake

kripayaa is prapatr me~n dee gayee soochnaa kaa galat istemaal na kare~n

yadi aap apnee sampark soochnaa anya maataa - pitaao~n ke saath saajhaa karnaa chaahte hai~n aur parents and citizen’s association se ee mail praapt karnaa chaahte hai~n to kripayaa vivaraN is pate par bheje~N : .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)