Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Please also correct it.

26 Feb 2015 16:14

bharti ohri

As I discussed with you telephonically so many times that P.F. withdrawal forms are not properly received by P.F. Department. We told you so many times that most of the time they rejected our P.F. Form which were duly signed and checked by authorized. After that those forms has been checked by you or your executive thoroughly. After your approval those forms are rejecting by authority in P.F. office. If you checked that form then how can they reject that form on submission time? We are surprised to see the behavior of P.F. department.
Secondly I want to attention you that all the time when our forms rejected by P.F. office we ask you the reason of rejection of that form. But most of the time we didn’t get the reason. On the other side P.F. department didn’t give any reason on their website. Then how can we get to know about the lacking.
Third is, P.F. department always give message in their site for rejected forms as “under dispatch”. If they dispatched that form then why had we not received any form in our company or in employees home? Till now we didn’t received any form after rejection. We discussed about this so many times with you.
By all these things which I mentioned above not only we face employee’s anger but also it waste our time. All employees who filled their forms get annoyed with these activities. So please to save our time and to help our employees to get their P.F. on time, look into the matter as soon as possible.

27 Feb 2015 04:48
gvshwnth
27 Feb 2015 04:48

As I discussed with you on the telephone so many times,  the P.F. withdrawal forms are not properly received by the P.F. Department. We told you so many times that most of the time they rejected our P.F. Forms which were duly signed and checked by authorized persons. After that those forms have been checked by you or your executive thoroughly. After your approval those forms are being rejected by the authority in the P.F. office. If you checked that form then how can they reject that form at submission time? We are surprised to see the behavior of the P.F. department.

Secondly I want to draw your attention to the fact that every time our forms are rejected by the P.F. office we ask you the reason for rejection of that form. But most of the time we don’t get the reason. On the other hand the P.F. department does not give any reason on their website. Then how can we get to know about what is lacking?

Thirdly, ,the P.F. department always gives a message in their site regarding rejected forms as “under dispatch”. If they dispatched that form then why had we not received any form in our company or at our employees home? Till now we didn’t receive any form after rejection. We discussed about this so many times with you.

Due to all these things which I mentioned above,  not only do we face employee’s anger but it also it wastes our time. All employees who filled their forms get annoyed with these activities. So please, to save our time and to help our employees to get their P.F. on time, look into the matter as soon as possible.