Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Please correct it

26 Feb 2015 15:38

bharti ohri

Dear Mr Nitin
We are so much surprised with the behavior of P.F. Department. Whenever we send any P.F. Withdrawl form through you. Firstly they rejected that form and when we check the reason behind rejection. Then nobody gives us proper reason behind it. Secondly they wrote on P.F. website that form is under dispatch. So I want to tell you that till now from few years we didn’t get any rejected form back to our premises/ Employee home/Consultant.
Therefore your executive told us to fill that form again and again. I want to clear one thing with you that from now onwards we will not fill any form second time until we receive any particular reason behind rejection and until we receive that rejected form in our premises.
It is also seen that if we give that same form to our employee to submit it by himself in P.F. Office then there is no any discrepancy found by P.F. Department. At the very first attempt they approved that form and employee get their payment in a very few days.
It is only a time wastage process what they do right now. Now it is not tolerable. By this practice our employees get harassed. They had to wait very long time for their Provident Fund.
Kindly look into this matter personally on urgent basis.
Wait for your positive and quick response.
Regards
Deeksha

27 Feb 2015 04:37
gvshwnth
27 Feb 2015 04:37

Dear Mr Nitin,

We are very much surprised with the behavior of the P.F. Department. Whenever we send any P.F. withdrawal form through you, they first reject that form and when we check the reason behind the rejection, then nobody gives us a proper reason behind it. Secondly they write on the P.F. website that the form is under dispatch. So I want to tell you that till now for a few years,  we haven’t got any rejected form back at our premises/ Employee’s home/ or Consultant’s office
Therefore your executive told us to fill that form again and again. I want to clear one thing with you that from now onwards we will not fill any form for a second time until we receive a definite reason for the rejection and until we receive that rejected form in our premises.

It is also seen that if we give that same form to our employee to submit by himself in the P.F. Office then there is no discrepancy found by the P.F. Department. At the very first attempt they approve that form and the employees get their payment in a few days.

What they do right now is only a time-wastage process . It is no more tolerable. By this practice our employees get harassed. They have to wait for a very long time for their Provident Fund.

Kindly look into this matter personally on an urgent basis.
Awaiting for your positive and quick response.
Regards
Deeksha