Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

English

28 Jan 2015 15:24

ritusingh

B:  Mene socha ki aap ko bol raha hai aage baidne ke liye.
G: Iski intni himaat nahi hai ki India mein rah kar ek ladki ko auto mein aage baidne ko kahe, kya ise apni jaan pyari nahi hai?

B: Kyu madam aaj kal to ladkiya, army ko bhi lead kar rahi hai to kya aage nahi baid sakti.
G: I m sorry to say but kya aap apne ghar ki female se aspect karoge ki wo aage baide, par aap ye jaroor wish karoge ki wo army ko lead kare to aap unnecessary discussion mat karo aur chup ho jao.

Expert Plz also suggest how to shut up others in polite way.

28 Jan 2015 17:13
"Sakshi"
28 Jan 2015 17:13
ritusingh - 28 Jan 2015 15:24

B:  Mene socha ki aap ko bol raha hai aage baidne ke liye.
—I thought he was speaking to you to sit on the front seat.

G: Iski intni himaat nahi hai ki India mein rah kar ek ladki ko auto mein aage baidne ko kahe, kya ise apni jaan pyari nahi hai?
—Living in India, He doesn’t have dare to say to sit on the front seat. Doesn’t he care about his life?

B: Kyu madam aaj kal to ladkiya, army ko bhi lead kar rahi hai to kya aage nahi baid sakti.
—- Why Madam? Nowadays The girls are leading the Army also. Why can’t she sit on the front seat.
G: I m sorry to say but kya aap apne ghar ki female se aspect karoge ki wo aage baide, par aap ye jaroor wish karoge ki wo army ko lead kare to aap unnecessary discussion mat karo aur chup ho jao.
—I am sorry to say but, will you expect from the female in your house to sit on the front seat? but you will definitely expect from them to lead the Army. So please don’t talk unnecessary and please keep quite.

28 Jan 2015 18:37
gvshwnth
28 Jan 2015 18:37

I thought he was telling you to sit in front.
He doesn’t have the guts to tell a girl in India to sit in front in an autorickshaw,
Why not Madam? Nowadays women are leading from the front in the army. So can’t she sit in the front?
Sorry to say this but will you expect the females in your family to sit in front? But You wlll definitely wish them to lead the army.So don’t discuss unnecessarily and just keep quiet.

Regards
GV