Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

pta

21 Dec 2014 19:20

JYOTI_01

Sir Mai nai apka account statement dekha tha jis me hum ne yeh paya ki aapna ek invoice chod diya tha jeska wajah se aapka aur mare account me diff aa raha hain.aap se request hain ke aap apna account mare accordingly adjusted kare.kripya confirm kare ka mujhe jaroor betain.mujhe aapke response ka intezer rahega

21 Dec 2014 19:40
21 Dec 2014 19:40

Sir,
While checking your account statement, I came to know that you left one invoice unaccounted. The reason for the mismatch between your accounts and our accounts is because of the same. You are requested to enter the invoice in your accounts and confirm the case [whether your accounts goes with that of ours]. I am waiting for your reply.

(Your correction is appreciated)

21 Dec 2014 20:31
gvshwnth
21 Dec 2014 20:31

Sir Mai nai apka account statement dekha tha jis me hum ne yeh paya ki aapna ek invoice chod diya tha jeska wajah se aapka aur mare account me diff aa raha hain.aap se request hain ke aap apna account mare accordingly adjusted kare.kripya confirm kare ka mujhe jaroor betain.mujhe aapke response ka intezer rahega

Sir,
I had checked your account statement, in which I found that you have omitted one invoice, due to which, there is a difference between your account and mine.
You are requested to adjust your account to match with mine.
Please confirm and inform me.
I will be waiting for your response.

=====
Regards
GV