Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

give me telephonic extention

20 Nov 2014 16:55

pk74992@gmail.com

mam
mujhe ek extention phone ki jarurat hai or hum 3 jano ko ek phone deya hai jiseke karan mujhe international ya domestic call karna padta hai or kripaya mujhe ek extention ki jarurat hai

20 Nov 2014 19:17
gvshwnth
20 Nov 2014 19:17

Madam,
I need a phone extension.
The three of us have been made to share one telephone due to which I have to make international or domestic calls.
And please I need an extension.

=========

I have just translated what you have written.
आपने जो लिखा है, हमने बस उसीका  अनुवाद किया है।

Your meaning in Hindi is not clear at all.
आपने जो हिन्दी में लिखा है, वह स्पष्ट नहीं है।

Why are you writing “I need a phone extension twice? One in the beginning and once in the end?
What do you actually want to say?

आप दो बार क्यों लिखते हैं “mujhe ek extention phone ki jarurat hai “
आप वाकई क्या कहना चाहते है?

Yes, I understand you want a telephone extension.
हाँ, हम समझ रहे हैं कि आपको एक phone का extension चाहिए

But why are you saying that just because three of you have been given one phone you have to make international or domestic calls?
ऐसा क्यों कहते हैं कि आप तीनों को एक ही फोन दिए जाने के कारण आपको  domestic और internatoinal calls करने पडते हैं?

Do you actually mean to say that because you have to make international and domestic calls, you want a phone extensions for yourself ?
क्या आप  यह कहना चाहते हैं कि आपको domestic और internatiओnal calls करने पडते हैं इसलिए आपको एक अलग extension चाहिए?

Please make clear what you want to say.
कृपया अपना मतलब स्पष्ट कीजिए।
Regards
GV

20 Nov 2014 19:46
Jagdish2014
20 Nov 2014 19:46
pk74992@gmail.com - 20 Nov 2014 16:55

mam
mujhe ek extention phone ki jarurat hai or hum 3 jano ko ek phone deya hai jiseke karan mujhe international ya domestic call karna padta hai or kripaya mujhe ek extention ki jarurat hai

—-
It is not clear whether you want extension to current phone or new connection.
Considering request for extension,translation is done.
Replace extension by new connection in case you want new phone.
Madam,
I need an extension phone as present phone is being shared between three people which creates problem for me whenever I have to do international or domestic calls.
In view of this I request you to kindly allot me an extension phone at the earliest.
Regards
Jagdish