Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

pls correct

23 Oct 2014 10:52

scorpio1

I would like to inform that the remittance of Usd 850 is not yet credited to our bank account. Beacause you have trasfered the same from third party (ABC.CO).so our bank is not getting approval from their corporate office which you had been sent the declaration letter of third party payment. So I am not claming this remittance .                                          If this remittance will reture to your account. Then you have to transfer by cbc. co so I can claim the remittance accordingly

23 Oct 2014 11:33
Jagdish2014
23 Oct 2014 11:33
scorpio1 - 23 Oct 2014 10:52

I would like to inform you that the remittance of Usd 850 is not yet credited to our bank account. Beacause you have transferred the same from third party (ABC.CO). Our bank is not getting approval from their corporate office for your declaration letter of third party payment. So I am not claming this remittance .  When this remittance is credited to your account ,Pl transfer by cbc. co , so that I can claim the remittance accordingly

Regards
Jagdish
Wish you all very happy & safe Diwali!!!!!!!

25 Oct 2014 14:33
scorpio1
25 Oct 2014 14:33

this sentence is not strong to us pls help out JV sir

25 Oct 2014 15:31
6anurag9
25 Oct 2014 15:31

I would like to inform that the remittance of Usd 850 has not yet credited to our bank account because you have transferred the same from third party (ABC.CO). So our bank is not getting approval from their corporate office which you had been sent the declaration letter of third party payment. So I am not clamming this remittance .If this remittance returns to your account, you have to transfer by cbc. co so that I can claim the remittance accordingly.

25 Oct 2014 15:48
gvshwnth
25 Oct 2014 15:48

I would like to inform that the remittance of Usd 850 is not yet credited to our bank account. Beacause you have trasfered the same from third party (ABC.CO).so our bank is not getting approval from their corporate office which you had been sent the declaration letter of third party payment. So I am not claming this remittance .                                          If this remittance will reture to your account. Then you have to transfer by cbc. co so I can claim the remittance accordingly

I don’t understand and am not experienced with banking procedures.
I am correcting this letter as per my understanding only.
Please check carefully before using this translation.

I would like to inform you that the remittance of US$850 is not yet credited to our bank account.
This is because you have transferred the amount through a third party (ABC.co).
You had been sent a declaration letter for third party payment.
But our bank is not getting approval from their corporate office for this third party payment.
So I am not claiming this remittance.
If this remittance retruns to your account, please transfer by CBC.co so that I can claim the remittance.
==========
Regards
GV

25 Oct 2014 17:25
25 Oct 2014 17:25
English_Learner - 25 Oct 2014 15:31

I would like to inform that the remittance of Usd 850 has not yet credited to our bank account because you have transferred the same from third party (ABC.CO). So our bank is not getting approval from their corporate office which you had been sent the declaration letter of third party payment. So I am not clamming this remittance .If this remittance returns to your account, you have to transfer by cbc. co so that I can claim the remittance accordingly.

An amount of money has credited——>(wrong)
An amount of money has been credited——>(Right)

“transferred the same from third party”—->“transferred the same from a third party”
“you had been sent the declaration”—>Don’t use passive voice.
“you have to transfer by cbc. co”—>“you have to transfer it/the amount/the same by cbc. co”

25 Oct 2014 17:32
25 Oct 2014 17:32

Even if I saw this request, I preferred not to work on it. It is because I could not comprehend the things mentioned here.
If you won’t mind I would like to know more about the below stated matters.
a) Who is CBC. Co.? The payer?
b) ” If this remittance will reture to your account.”. You mean ‘return’?