Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL ITS MOST URGENT

21 Oct 2014 00:09

deepakbadrolla

Mane dealer se pucha usne bataya yeh old stock hai usne en items ki koi bhi purchase nahi ki hai 19th Oct ke badd.
• I have enquirer to the dealer according to him all stock laying with store was old stock dealer has no made fresh purchases these items after that from 19-10-14.
Jaise ki aap already pIP programme ke undder ho uske baajjod bhi aap apne work ke against serious nahi ho jo aapke causal image ko show karta hai.
• As you are already in PIP but even after repeated guidance still you have not serious about work which is clearly shown negligence to follow the given instruction.
Mujhe pata chala ke aapne ak doctor…….. ko XYZ gift nahi diya hai jo company ke rule ke khilaf hai .Mai aaj apke saath doctor se mila accoding to doctor usne koi bhi xyz gift=t receive nahi kiya hai.Us time apne ne doctor ko bataya ki aapne use gift artcle diya hai.Maine aapki call around 9:00 baje recive ki jahan per long discussion ke baad apne accept kiy a aapne doctor ko gift dyiya hi nahi hai.
• I came to know that you have not distributed XYZ gift to doctor which is serious violence to follow company rules .Yesterday I have visited on doctor along with you around 18:00 where doctor denied to receive any gift and that time you have told me you have distributed gift to doctor jo ke ak serious crime hai.
• I have received your call around 9:00 Pm where we have a long discussion ant you have admitted that you not distributed gift to doctor which serious default..
Mai nahi samaj paa raha hoon ke aap es type ke mistake kaise kar sakte hain .Appko hamari company ke policy ke bare mai pata hone chaiyeh jahan per finanicial manuplutation ke saath koi compromise nahi hota.
• I unable to understand how you are doing this type mistake .You must understand our company policy where zero tolerance against any financial manipulation .

• You are advise explain why you are not following company rules, also come t office along with that gift article

Dear GV sir as per your suggestion I have tried to my best .Kindly check and make correction wherever is require.

21 Oct 2014 07:18
gvshwnth
21 Oct 2014 07:18

I have enquired with the dealer and according to him all stock lying with the store was old stock and the dealer has made no fresh purchases of these items from 19-10-14

You are already included in the PIP programme but in spite of that, you are not serious about your work and this shows your casual attitude to work.

I have come to know that you have not distributed the XYZ gift to Dr.  ....... which is a serious vioation of company rules.

Yesterday at 18:00 hours, I visited the Dr. along wtih you and according to the Doctor, he had not received any gift.
At that time you had told the Doctor that you had given him the gift and this is a serious offence.

I had received your call around 9 pm in which after a long discussion you admitted that you have not given the gift to the Doctor which is a serious default.

I am unable to understand how you can make such a mistake. You must be aware of our company’s policy of zero tolerance of financial manipulation.

You are advised to explain why you are not following company rules and also come to the office with that gift article.

=========
Regards
GV