Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

pls translate in english

16 Sep 2014 13:44

pawan_2014

1.Humare pass ek Insta Alert ka form pada hai rejection mein. Jisme customer ka mobile no. DNC hai aur “Utility” mein insta alert entry ke liye option na hone ki wajeh se na to yeh enter kiya ja sakta hai aur DNC hone ki wajeh se isko call karke bhi inform nahi kar sakte. Pls bataya ki hume kya karna chahiye…

2. Please HBL HR dept. se below mentioned employees ke UAN no. dilwa do. EPF account login ke liye ab yeh mandatory ho gaya hai.

16 Sep 2014 14:08
"Sakshi"
16 Sep 2014 14:08

13) यह फोरम भाषा सीखने के लिए है। इसका अपने
ईमेल या पत्रों के लिए एक रोज़ाना की मुफ्त
अनुवादन सेवा की तरह उपयोग न करें, और
ना ही अपना गृहकार्य (Homework) करवाने के
लिए । अगर आप कोई चिट्ठी लिखने में मदद चाहते
भी हैं, तो आपने खुद से कितना प्रयास किया है, वह
दिखाएँ |

——> Posting Guidelines <———

16 Sep 2014 14:32
gvshwnth
16 Sep 2014 14:32

I agree with AngelSakshi.

The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform to learn various languages and help each other in the learning process.

Some members are “over using” this forum to seek free translation services for their office or work-related emails.
So far, I have helped them but I find that too much of my time is spent on helping such members and the questions of other members have to wait long for my attention.

Nowadays, I am not free in the forenoons due to other commitments and the total time I can devote has reduced for various reasons.

So reluctantly, I have decided that I will stop spending my time on long official / work related/ business emails where the member is clearly not trying to learn but trying to get his work done by others.

I don’t mind helping with small passages which are a part of the email communication and which the member is finding difficult to write,  but the limit for these will be between 20 and 25 words , not more.

If it is longer, let the member post his attempts and I will be glad to review it and correct it where necessary.

This is already clear in the guidelines.
Let us all observe them.
Of course, this is just my view.
If anyone else is interested in translating these long official emails then I have no problem with it.

Regards
GV

16 Sep 2014 22:36
Kavita Batra
16 Sep 2014 22:36

2Please HBL HR dept. se below mentioned employees ke UAN no. dilwa do. EPF account login ke liye ab yeh mandatory ho gaya hai.

Please get arranged UAN No. of below mentioned employees from HBL HR Dept. Now it is mandatory for login of EPF account.

17 Sep 2014 09:21
rupi
17 Sep 2014 09:21

secretary health ke office ke liye ek printer ki jarurat hain. is liye jaldi se ek colored printer diya jaye

17 Sep 2014 10:52
Kavita Batra
17 Sep 2014 10:52

1 printer is required for secretary health office that’s why give 1 colour printer on urgent basis.

17 Sep 2014 14:00
gvshwnth
17 Sep 2014 14:00

secretary health ke office ke liye ek printer ki jarurat hain. is liye jaldi se ek colored printer diya jaye

A printer is required for the office of the Secretary - Health.
Therefore, a colour printer may please be given urgently.

Regards
GV

17 Sep 2014 19:52
Kavita Batra
17 Sep 2014 19:52

Hi GV Sir.

My translation on pawan_2014 is correct or not?

17 Sep 2014 20:54
gvshwnth
17 Sep 2014 20:54

@Kavita
Sorry, I normally do not comment on the translations of others unless I am invited to.

The first part of your translation is okay, but I prefer “one” or “A” to “1”
In the second half of the sentence, I prefer “therefore” instead of “that’s why”
Instead of give, I “prefer may be given” because the original sentence does not say “de” but it says “diya jaay”

Regards
GV

17 Sep 2014 21:04
Kavita Batra
17 Sep 2014 21:04

@ GV

May I know your name?

Please get arranged UAN No. of below mentioned employees from HBL HR Dept. Now it is mandatory for login of EPF account.

Is this sentence correct?

17 Sep 2014 21:17
gvshwnth
17 Sep 2014 21:17

May I know your name?

The sentence is correct.

—————————————
If you are asking me this question, then my name is Gopalkrishna Vishwanath
You can know a little more about me here
http://www.shabdkosh.com/forums/viewthread/19484/
————————————-

I am improving/correcting what you have written.

Please arrange for the UAN No of the following employees from HBL HR Department.
Now it is mandatory for logging into the EPF account.

===========
Regards
G Vishwanath