Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

plz trans into hindi

28 Aug 2014 12:59

pinkyray

Its a new I don’t understood some sentense plz translate

My blood pressure shot on day one of the shoot. I reported the next day as well, and fortunately, we packed up early. Then on the third day, we shot for 12 hours and towards the end, my head started pounding and I started feeling weak. My doctor advised me to take rest. Luckily, there was no shoot the following day. But in the evening, I received a call from the production team, informing me that they are roping in another actress, as I won’t be able to allot the required time. They told me that they would be shooting for 20 hours on end. Had there been a few adjustments from their end, taking my health into consideration, we could have worked it out.” However, Rajan maintains, “We have a good equation with Eva and it will continue.”

28 Aug 2014 13:23
Jagdish2014
28 Aug 2014 13:23
pinkyray - 28 Aug 2014 12:59

Its a new I don’t understood some sentense plz translate

My blood pressure shot on day one of the shoot. I reported the next day as well, and fortunately, we packed up early. Then on the third day, we shot for 12 hours and towards the end, my head started pounding and I started feeling weak. My doctor advised me to take rest. Luckily, there was no shoot the following day. But in the evening, I received a call from the production team, informing me that they are roping in another actress, as I won’t be able to allot the required time. They told me that they would be shooting for 20 hours on end. Had there been a few adjustments from their end, taking my health into consideration, we could have worked it out.” However, Rajan maintains, “We have a good equation with Eva and it will continue.”

==============================
mera raktadab shooting ke pahale hi din chad gaya.jaisetaise maine dusre din report kiya,soubhaygase us din shooting jaldi khatam hui.fir tisare din hamne salag 12 ghante shoot kiya aur akhirme mera matha dhanakane laga aur mai kamjori mahsus karane lagi.Mere doctor ne pure aaram ki salah di.bhgywash dusare din shooting nahi thi.lekin muze sham ko production team se call aaya ke agar mai salag 20 ghate nahi de pati hu to meri jagah koi aur actress leni padegi.meri tabiyat ko madhya najar rakhke wo unki tarfse kuch adjustment karane ke liye taiyar the.Fir bhi ,Rajan ke anusar hamari, eva ke sath achhi jamati hai islye jari karenge.

Regards
Jagdish