Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

in hindi

13 Jul 2014 23:47

“Are there anyway people in the garden besides me ?“Alice said , not choosing to notice the Rose’s last remark.
” There’s one other flower in this garden which can move about like you ,” said the Rose .” I wonder how you do it .but she is more bushy than you are.”
” Is she like me?”
Alice eagerly asked because she thought that there might be another little girl in the garden.
“Well, she has the same awkward shape as you ,“the Rose said,“but she’s redder-and her petals are shorter I think.”
“I think I’ll go and meet her ,”;said ALICE, for thought the flowers were interesting enough , she felt it would be great and far grander to have a talk with a girl.

14 Jul 2014 08:30
gvshwnth
14 Jul 2014 08:30

“Are there anyway people in the garden besides me ?“Alice said , not choosing to notice the Rose’s last remark.
“मेरे अलावा क्या बगीचे में कोई और है?”  रोज़ का पिछले वाक्य को नज़रंदाज़ करती हुई,  ऐलिस ने पूछा,
” There’s one other flower in this garden which can move about like you ,” said the Rose .” I wonder how you do it .but she is more bushy than you are.”
इस बगीचे में एक और फ़ूल है हो तुम्हारी जैसी यहाँ-वहाँ जा सकती है ” रोज़ ने कहा “मुझे समझ में नहीं आता तुम कैसे कर लेती हो, पर वह तुमसे ज्यादा घना है।”

” Is she like me?” Alice eagerly asked because she thought that there might be another little girl in the garden.

“क्या वह मेरी जैसी है?” ऐलिस ने उत्साह से पूछा क्योंकि उसने सोचा कि बगीचे में एक अन्य छोटी लड़की हो सकती है।

“Well, she has the same awkward shape as you ,“the Rose said,“but she’s redder-and her petals are shorter I think.”
हाँ, तुम्हारे जैसा ही बेढौल आकार है उसका” रोज़ ने कहा “पर तुमसे ज्यादा लाल है और उसकी पंखुडियाँ तुमसे छोटी हैं।

“I think I’ll go and meet her ,”;said ALICE, for though the flowers were interesting enough , she felt it would be great and far grander to have a talk with a girl.
“मैं सोचता हूँ कि मैं जाकर उसे मिलूँ ” ऐलिस ने कहा, क्योंकि उसने सोचा कि यद्यपि फूल काफ़ी रोचक हैं पर फिर भी एक लडकी से बात करना ज्यादा अच्छा और  शानदार होगा।

=======
Regards
GV

Going of line.
Will return in the afternoon today.

18 Jul 2014 23:07
18 Jul 2014 23:07

क्यूंकि इस garden में ग्राउंड बहुत सख्त है जिससे फूल यहाँ आराम से नहीं सोते जिससे वौ बात कर पाते हैं.

19 Jul 2014 09:36
gvshwnth
19 Jul 2014 09:36

Because the ground in this garden is very hard, due to to which the flowers, with which she/he could talk, cannot rest easily.

Regards
GV