Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

pls translate in Eng

10 Jul 2014 15:57

deeba

mere friend ko nasha krne ki adat thi..wo bahut jyda nasha krta tha..wo kabhi koshish nhi kia apni adat sudharne k liye aur aj wo hmare bich nhi h..mujhe bahut dukh hota h kaash mujhe ye pehle c pta hota to mai kuch kr pati.

10 Jul 2014 16:14
Mani Google
10 Jul 2014 16:14

GV sir plz correct..

a friend of mine was addicted of drugs..he used to take too much drugs..ha never tried to get rid of drugs addiction..so he is no more with us….i feel very sad..that i would have been known about this so that i could have done something

10 Jul 2014 16:39
bhat
10 Jul 2014 16:39

My friend was a habit of smoking. He used too much smoking. He did not try to reform his habit and he is not present among us. I feel very said.  Wish, if I were known before so I would done something for that.

10 Jul 2014 17:11
RakeshKr.
10 Jul 2014 17:11

mere friend ko nasha krne ki adat thi..wo bahut jyda nasha krta tha..wo kabhi koshish nhi kia apni adat sudharne k liye aur aj wo hmare bich nhi h..mujhe bahut dukh hota h kaash mujhe ye pehle c pta hota to mai kuch kr pati.

My friend was addicted of intoxication. He used to intoxicate too much. He never tried to get rid of this and due to this he is not among us today. I feel very sad If only I had known this before I could have done something.

10 Jul 2014 19:21
gvshwnth
10 Jul 2014 19:21

@Mani Google.
I have rewritten your translation.

A friend of mine was addicted to drugs. His drug consumption was excessive. He never tried to overcome his drug addiction and today he is no more with us. I feel very sad. I wish I had known this before, so that I could have done something about it.
======
Regards
GV