Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

A request repeated.

09 Jul 2014 16:45

gvshwnth

Please don’t send me your standard/routine questions as private messages.
Please use the PM facility of this forum only to communicate something in private to me, and not to post questions.
Some of you are still doing it in spite of my earlier request not to do so.

It is my endeavour to answer every question on the forum as soon as I see it but I adopt a first come first served policy and make an exception only if the question is asked by a known person, who has responded to my request to know your identity in my posting titled “Introducing myself मेरा परिचय”

Some of you have responded and introduced yourselves by telling me your name, age, gender, education, and profession and location. I am glad to have that information and it feels so much better to respond to a known person than to unknown user ids.

Here is my reply to a member who has again sent me his question as a private message.
Regards
GV

पहले  भी आप से request कर चुका हूँ। कृपया सामान्य सवालों को प्राइवेट मेस्सेज के जरिए न भेजें। प्राइवेट मेस्सेज में  केवल निजी बातें करें। मुझे PM भेजने से मेरा उत्तर आप जलदी नहीं पा सकेंगे। फोरम पर ही पोस्ट करें। फोरम पर हम देखते ही जितनी जलदी हो सके उत्तर देंगे। आगे से कृपया इसका खयाल रखें।
शुभकामनाएं
GV

09 Jul 2014 17:49
gvshwnth
09 Jul 2014 17:49

Another point:

While I try to answer all questions, if I have not responded to a particular question by night time (9:30 pm) , on the same day, it means others have already answered it correctly and I have nothing to add.

If others have not responded, and still there is no response from me, the reasons could be one or more of the following:

1) I don’t know the answer.

2) The question is not relevant to this forum

3) I have still not seen the question due to being busy that day and not logging in.

Regards
GV