impulsive - meaning in BengaliSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of impulsiveimpulsive - adjective
- proceeding from natural feeling or impulse without external stimulus
- without forethought
- having the power of driving or impelling
- the driving force was his innate enthusiasm
- an impulsive force
- determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason
- authoritarian rulers are frequently capricious
- the victim of whimsical persecutions
- characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation
- liable to such impulsive acts as hugging strangers
- an impetuous display of spending and gambling
- madcap escapades
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Bengali dictionary
Information provided on impulsive
Meaning and definitions of impulsive, translation in Bengali language for impulsive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of impulsive in Bengali and in English language.
The description of impulsive was last updated on .
Also see: impulsive in Hindi