impulsive - meaning in Bengali
Pronunciation of impulsiveইম্পল্সিব
Meanings of impulsive in Bengali[Show Transliteration]
Definitions and Meaning of impulsive in Englishimpulsive - adjective
- proceeding from natural feeling or impulse without external stimulus
- without forethought
- having the power of driving or impelling
- the driving force was his innate enthusiasm
- an impulsive force
- determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason
- authoritarian rulers are frequently capricious
- the victim of whimsical persecutions
- characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation
- liable to such impulsive acts as hugging strangers
- an impetuous display of spending and gambling
- madcap escapades
Information provided on impulsive
Meaning and definitions of impulsive, translation in Bengali language for impulsive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of impulsive in Bengali and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of impulsive in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "impulsive"
Hindi meaning of impulsive, impulsive meaning in Bengali, impulsive definition, examples and pronunciation of impulsive in Bengali language.
Also see: impulsive in Hindi