hollow - meaning in BengaliSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of hollowhollow - adjective
- not solid; having a space or gap or cavity
- a hollow tree
- hollow cheeks
- his face became gaunter and more hollow with each year
- as if echoing in a hollow space
- devoid of significance or point
- a hollow victory
- vacuous comments
- a cavity or space in something
- a small valley between mountains
- a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- remove the inner part or the core of
- remove the interior of
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Bengali dictionary
Information provided on hollow
Meaning and definitions of hollow, translation in Bengali language for hollow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hollow in Bengali and in English language.
The description of hollow was last updated on .
Also see: hollow in Hindi