depression - meaning in Bengali
Pronunciation of Depressionডিপ্রেশন
Meanings of Depression in Bengali[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsdepressions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of Depression in EnglishDepression - noun
- a mental state characterized by a pessimistic sense of inadequacy and a despondent lack of activity
- a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- a sunken or depressed geological formation
- sad feelings of gloom and inadequacy
- a period during the 1930s when there was a worldwide economic depression and mass unemployment
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
- a state of depression and anhedonia so severe as to require clinical intervention
- a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- angular distance below the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- pushing down
Information provided on Depression
Meaning and definitions of Depression, translation in Bengali language for Depression with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Depression in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "Depression"
Hindi meaning of Depression, Depression meaning in Bengali, Depression definition, examples and pronunciation of Depression in Bengali language.
Also see: Depression in Hindi